Wednesday, April 02, 2008

She Did Great THANK YOU FOR PRAYERS!


We are on the way to that wonderful smile again. She did great and looks pretty good. The recovery room was not much fun. She woke up very upset and angry. It took about an hour to calm her down and that did not really happen until we were in our room. The nurse let us remove her No No's and that seemed to end some of the anger. She is so independent and hated not being able to drink by herself. Right now everything looks great and we are getting ready to sleep. She's been very alert for what she has been through I was expecting her to sleep more. Thank you for every one's prayers and suggestions. They have all been very helpful. My adoptcleft yahoo group has helped prepare me for about every thing. If you have or are considering adopting a cleft child I would recommend joining the group. My hope is that we will update tomorrow from home. I just want to praise God for all that He has done. I am so thankful that I get to be ShayLa's mama. Nathan and Nana I hope to see both of you tomorrow. I love you both. Nathan I am so proud of you keep listening to Nana and have fun at school.
Julie

1 comment:

Carmi said...

Julie, so glad to know the surgery went well. I can understand the being upset upon waking up in recovery. Karys was the same way when she had her surgery earlier this year.