Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One of Those Days

Today was one of those days for Nathan. I wish as a parent I could make each day like the one he had at the beach this past summer. Every minute of the day was so exciting and happy. Having a child with special needs on the outside can be hard but when you never know exactly what is going on inside and how to help it is really hard. I keep asking God if He really thought I was the one who could best help Nathan. I would not change a thing but just wish we could get control over all of his issues. One day he is so good and happy and the next out of control and lost. This picture is for Nathan - I love you now and forever - no matter what!

Julie

1 comment:

Patricia said...

What a beautiful family you have... I can tell you love your children.
Patricia