Monday, April 07, 2008

Allergy Season Has Hit Home

Sorry for not posting sooner. My allergies have been driving me crazy and my eyes are watering so much that I can't see very well. Yesterday I was feeling a little better so we went to the park and I paid for that all night. My eyes were stuck shut this morning so Nana is out with Nathan providing him some needed entertainment and ShayLa has a tent in the family room so she can watch movies in style.

ShayLa is doing well she seems to be completely pain free and back to herself. The only thing is the soft diet. She is not excited about her choice of food. She also wants to feed herself and I am suppose to do that for her until we return on April 17th. I have tried to put everything into her bunny mug so she can do it herself. Miss independent feels better but still wants to eat what everyone else is eating.

Well for some reason my computer doesnt want to allow pictures today. And I need to get back to my runny nose which has not stopped running for three days now. Hopefully I can add some pictures later.

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.
Julie

No comments: