Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Second Grade




Today was our first day of school for Nathan. We all got early and had breakfast and were ready to go early. Not the norm for me but nice maybe we can make it a habit. Nathan was excited which for him means wild and not regulated. He kept telling me he was getting all the inappropriate behavior out before he went to school. It seemed to work since in his words he had a good day. Shay starts kindgergarten on a staggered entry this Thursday and next Tuesday will start full time. I'm thankful we can work into our new schedule slowly. We all do better with structure so school is a good thing for our house. I look forward to an exciting year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're trying the same. I hate being stressed out in the morning so I'm trying to get up 30 minutes earlier every day.

Nathan looks so handsome for his first day of school!