Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY





Happy Mother's Day to everyone and especially my mom. Nana as the grandkids call her. Mom we all really miss you this weekend and wish we could be closer. You have been such and incrediable help to Nathan, Shay and me. I've told you that Shay is always telling me that she misses Nana. She just got down off my lap after crying and saying she wanted to see her Nana. They both can't wait to see you again. We love you and miss you.

Enjoy the pictuers. We had a warm fun day outside on Saturday. The weather was really very hot and I even got to much sun on my face and arms. The kids didn't mind and had a great time playing in the water. The other pictures are from last week. Shay and Nathan both had special times at school on Thursday for Mother's Day. Also on Thursday Shay had her first cheerleading practice of the year. Nathan's boy scout troop had their meeting at the gym. It ended up being a special day for all of us.

1 comment:

day by day said...

What fun pictures!!

Happy Mother's Day to YOU!!!