Sunday, May 03, 2009

Best of Last Week

 


Last week we had a great time with Princess Day at school for Shay. There could not be a better theme for her. She had a wonderful time and all the Prince and Princess's were so cute and handsome. Nathan lost his top tooth at school. He has really let me off the hook so far on losing teeth. He has worked each one out pretty much by himself and doesn't seemed bothered at all by the process. I was a WIMP! Hopefully this will carry over with Shay. She gets so mad and wants her teeth to come out now so the tooth fairy can visit her also. We finished the week with a Boy Scout hike in a near by park. It was such a wonderful evening. I enjoyed playing with my camera and the kids didn't mind too much me following them around trying to get pictures.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos!!

Julie can you email me?

my3monkeys@carolina.rr.com