Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 15 - Photo Challenge "Self-Portrait"

 
Posted by Picasa


In the Kids Category – the photo must be of me and one of my children. You also had to be holding the camera. I didn't really want to enter this week and this probably doesn't qualify as a self-portrait but I wanted to share anyway. My main reason not for wanting to enter is I don't really like getting my picture taken. I like taking the pictures. So I don't have very many if any of me in the picture with the kids. When I saw this picture of Nathan I loved his eyes. He has the greatest eyes. When I looked closer you can see me in his eyes taking the picture. I guess that kind of qualifies.

Check out all of the great "Self-Portraits" at I ♥ Faces -http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Carebear said...

It qualifies for me! Cute idea. I tried it, but it didn't work out for me. I could see myself when I looked into baby's eyes, but not when I looked at the photo on my LCD screen. You did great. Love your little man's gorgeous giant smile!

Jessi said...

I can totally see your reflection, that is so cool!

Julie Ball said...

That is super-cool! I wasn't a big fan of this week's challenge either, for the same reason. Although I don't know what I'm doing for next week yet, at least it won't have to have me in it! ;) Thanks for sharing your fabulous photo! He is adorable!

Ohilda said...

His eyes are truly mesmerizing!!!! That boy's gonna have the girls banging on the door, Mama!