Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Almost One Year! Look at Her Now




On June 18th we will celebrate our first year Family Day. I have a hard time expressing just how blessed I feel when I see her jump, sing, twirl and laugh. She knows no strangers and everything for the most part is so exciting. She does have her times when she crys and whines but so do we all and it doesn't take long for her to get back to your normal amazing self. I'm just a little bit biased. :) I am working on finding pictures from each month she has been home and hope to post them soon. All the picture stuff and video stuff on the blog's is new to me so it might take a while. My computer at home won't let me post pictures. I think it's to old.
We've had a great couple of weeks the high light was seeing Uncle John and the space shuttle blast off. I will write about that later. Hoping to have pictures to make it more exciting. We have made it to the end of Nathan's Kindergarten and he is enjoying Lego camp this week. We have three weeks of camp and then we will spend two weeks in Oklahoma with my parents. It is finally time for Papa to meet his Little Princess.
We had our first family photo session last Saturday so I hope those pictures will turn out and I will be able to post them soon. Both the kids did a great job except for Nathan's bug-a-phobia. Even the rollie pollies caused him stress. It was actually very commical but he didn't think so. I had visions of all the pictures turning out with him having his eyes all over the place looking for bugs. I am sure some will turn out great.
Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful!