Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Pictures Attempt Number 3


Attempt number three at pictures. I seem to be doing something wrong but finally got two pictures to post. I will try more after this a quick note. We are in Chapel Hill with pre-op tomorrow morning. ShayLa came down with a cold over the weekend and so we might only be doing pre-op and not surgery. She seemed better tonight but when she got into bed she had a rash all over her feet. I have such mixed feelings about surgery. I know she really needs to get her palate repaired but I am not looking forward to seeing her in pain. Hopefully I won't cry along with her to much. We appreciate every one's prayers. I know God has His hand on her and is in control. Nathan mama misses you be good for Nana. Mom thank you so much for watching Nathan. We all love having you here helping out making my life so much easier. Dad thanks for letting Mom stay so long. I will update the blog tomorrow and let everyone know what they decide.

Julie

No comments: