Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY Halloween!!!

This was the best Halloween EVER!!!! Was the response from both my kids tonight. I was very glad to hear that. Since we moved to our new house the kids compare everything to the old house. I was really worried that Halloween might be a let down but I was wrong.

We've had at least two parties for both kids before we reached the holiday this year. It's been a fun season and tonight was the best part.


This year we had a Ghost Buster and Pink Super Women

We sprayed her hair pink! (Her favorite color!!!)

He wanted to be a Ghost Buster to get rid of all the scary ghosts and goblins.

Having fun before trick or treat time!

The haul!! They had fun trading and getting just what they wanted.
I hope everyone had a safe, happy Halloween. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is says it all! What a blast they had!!! I remember trading candies with my sister when I was little. I remember having so much fun looking through our treats!
Both their costumes are adorable. I haven't seen any ghost busters costumes. It is super cool!!!!