Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shayla's First Day






Today was the first day of School for Nathan and Shayla. They were both very excited and ready for school to start back. I still have pictures to post from the end of July and all of August. I get back to those in the next couple of weeks. Our day started out early. Shayla is going to ride the bus this year and thankfully the stop picks up at 7:15 instead of 6:05. She was worried about waking up early but we got in bed at a great time and the morning went very smoothly. She is such a riot most of the time today was no exception. I hoped to get to her bus stop early and I should have known that the bus would be late. So we had a great time just talking and taking pictures. She was excited about the bus and went right on when it came. It only ended up being 15 minutes late which is not bad for the first day of school.

I didn't get much detail about her first day. She said she had a great time. Each first grader got a treat cone from the German students. That was her favorite part. She really didn't have any complaints so I guess it was a great day.

No comments: