Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 12 I ♥ Faces - Pouting






This weeks catagory at I ♥ Faces is Pouting

This is the first time I've enter anything like this and am not sure if I understand how to do it. But I love looking at all the entries every couple of weeks. Hopefully this works.

This picture was taken last summer when we were attending a FCC event. We had just come in from the beach and Nathan really just wanted to go home. He survived the event was bored and not happy about being there.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

What a good picture! The colors are so bright and really pop!

Amanda said...

I think you have captured this weeks theme perfectly!! THat is not easy to do!

Its a wonderful shot!

God bless-
Amanda

maggiemae and family said...

wow those eyes are amazing!

Melinda said...

LOVE those chocolate brown eyes! Beautiful photo!! My daughter's from Guatemala too and I just can't get enough of those eyes!

Melinda B