Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fun Pictures of Shay





Thank you to my friend Lisa for the wonderful pictures of Shay and her friend. This past weekend in Atlanta we held our big event of the year. We have to be away from home for five days. Since Shay starts school next year I thought it would be fun for her to come and enjoy all the cheerleaders. She calls them "Big Comets." I didn't get to see her very much but she had a blast. The weekend was a big success and we were Blessed with a very smooth event. When you have that many people in one place you never know. God answered every prayer and then some. So many people did an awesome job. I'm still tired and Shay has her cough and fever back again but we have this weekend off and I can't wait to enjoy it with Nathan, Shay and my mom.

2 comments:

Ohilda said...

Oh my gosh, Julie! She's getting so big, and still as beautiful as ever.

Thank you for participating in the Red Envelope Project. It means a lot.

Hugs,

Ohilda

day by day said...

What sweet friend pictures and both girls have such beautiful smiles!!

Thanks so much for your kind words and I will put my e-mail address below, so you can try to find me on FB. I am still trying to figure FB out and then they went and changed it on me. lol!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Michelle
hispurpose@rcn.com