Thursday, January 01, 2009

Chirstmas Morning

 


Both my kids were very happy with what Santa left for them. Nathan kept saying "This is the best Christmas ever." and "I don't have any thing left on my list for my birthday." Shay just kept smiling and playing. Last year she had fun but she was really into it this year and it showed. The big kids i.e. Uncles and mom also had fun watching them play and helping Santa do his thing. We are very blessed and I hope my kids realize this someday. We sang happy birthday to Jesus and read the Christmas story the night before. I was most thankful to be together another year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Well, they sure look like two happy little ones!
Patricia

Carmi said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Hope your new year is amazing!