Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Catch Up

 



We had a great time at Nana and Papa's house. The trip started off shaky when our flight was cancelled and they could not get us on another flight for 48 hours. So we decided to drive. On a good day me driving alone for 9 - 10 hours would be hard but I had stayed up way to late the night before cleaning and getting ready. My plan was to sleep on the plane. With God's grace we made it half way and spent the night at in TN. I thought after a good nights rest I should have an easier trip but I don't bounce back like I did in college after an all nighter. It takes MUCH longer now. Luckly I had friends to talk to on the phone (thanks Lisa, Mom and others). We made it before any of the flights they planned to put us on. The kids were great especially since I didn't really pack for an 18 - 20 hour car trip.

This first set of pictures is from our first couple of days before Uncle John came. We found a Bounce U. The kids love having Buddy our elf. Each day they had a great time finding him. This was the first time for Shay to meet Uncle Darren.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: